- 1 Package of Chow Mein Noodles
- 4 Green Onion Stalks
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chinese Five Spice Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Oil
- 3 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Ginger
- 1 Tablesoon of Oyster Sauce.
1. Cook noodles according to package, with Salt and oil, Drain.
2. Prep Veggies, grate ginger and set aside.
3. Drain noodles, rinse in cold water. Spread noodles out on a long pan. Season noodles with sesame oil, black pepper, Chinese five spice, garlic powder and salt. Set aside.
4. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, water, oyster oil, grated ginger and pepper. Let simmer for 30 seconds. Add veggies and cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Turn off heat and add seasoned chow mein noodles to pot with veggies. Add green onions and mix throughly. Add salt to taste.
NOTES: You hit the noddles with the cold water in order to stop the cooking proccess.
Also if you wanted to add chicken you can.; The marinade is 1 teaspoon of oil, 3 teaspoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of browning sauce, 2 table spoon of green seasoning, salt and 1 tablespoon of oil to cook the chicken.
Green Seasoning can be brought in the grocery store. But is just, cilantro, celery, garlic, green onions, thyme, water and salt blended together.