Finally feeling better so the first place I ran to was the kitchen. Was in the mood for something different. When I first started really getting into cooking this was one of the first recipes I tried, Buffalo Cauliflower “Wings.”
The first go round I fried them, this time I tried baking them. I like both ways honestly, but when I make them for dinner tomorrow I think I will fry them instead.
So here is my test run for my Buffalo Cauliflower “Wings” enjoy!
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¾ cup milk or milk alternative
- 1 head cauliflower
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce or hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and milk, and stir until well-combined.
- Break the head of cauliflower into florets, about 1½-inches wide. Add the cauliflower florets to the batter, making sure each piece is evenly coated. Arrange the coated cauliflower on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the buffalo sauce, coconut oil, and honey and stir until evenly combined. Brush the buffalo sauce mixture on the cauliflower and bake for another 20 minutes.